Monday, April 11, 2022

 

ALPHABETIC PORTRAIT OF MY LADY LOVE

 

Dear Shreshtha,

Listen to me,

Listen to me carefully.

Today I'm going to make a portrait of you,

Just an alphabetic portrait

Where like Picasso or Michael Angelo

I could paint your person in my colour of words.

Even the beauty of your eyes

On your moist gleaming face,

Grace of long and dark silky hairs

With their serpentine moves,

Curvey classic body wrapped in sensuous ciffon,

The white glittering smile

And graceful move.

 

Not only that

I would like to sprinkle on it

Some of your grand bygone days or years

Full of jest, full of  vigor

Filled with aura of feminine love,

Affection and respect for all.

 

It would be worth mentioning

Your becoming a mother,

Mother of two baby boys,

However your motherhood spread 

To the horizon

And stood for all

Staying far or near

Without making a line of separation.


 I would like to unfold

Your skills to untie the entangled nots

Making fresh breathing space for all,

Your ways to turn agonies into beautiful treat

By convincing the atmosphere of gloom to positivity

And making your dynamic presence felt.

 

(RAJIV(29/09/2021)


No comments:

Post a Comment